Sign in with
Your question

Last Review's and thoughts Before ordering !!.

Last response: in Systems
March 12, 2011 1:30:24 PM

Hello ,
I want your last thoughts and reviews about this build Before oredering :) ... these are the parts i will order

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

MotherBoard : ASUS SABERTOOTH P67 LGA 1155 (219.99$)
CPU : Intel Core i5-2500K Processor with 6 MB Cache, 3.30 GHz for Socket LGA1155 - Unlocked Boxed (233.13$)
GPU : 2XEVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti Superclocked 1024MB GDDR5 *Each Cost 260$ Both = 520$*
Or : 1xEVGA GeForce GTX 580 1536 MB (500$)
System Drive : OCZ Technology 60 GB Vertex 2 ($115.99) Need or no need !
Storage Drive : Samsung F3 HD103SJ 1 TB, 7200 RPM HDD ($74.99)
Case : Thermaltake Element G *Already Bought*
PSU : Corsair CMPSU-750TX 750-Watt ($109.82) *Will buy from local maybe for a higher price
Rams : G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (94$)
Heatsink : Xigmatek thor's hammer heatsink *Already Bought*
Total Price : 1255$ :) .......w/o PSU ... 1364 w/ PSU "20$ diffrence For the GTX580"

So , what do you think is there should i change ;)  and thanks to mad admiral for most of the parts suggestions ,

P.S : thinking of getting Nexus S With it :p  !
March 12, 2011 5:49:33 PM

You don't need an SSD, but they are soooooooo nice! I love mine, and would spend way too much money all over again.

Corsair recently came out with updated TX power supplies. The new 750w model costs $10 more. It also got a 9.5 rating from jonnyGuru, as opposed to a 9 for the older versions, so it might be worth it. Either one will give you what you need. See what your local source has to offer.

2 GTX 560Ti cards in SLI ought to beat a single GTX 580. It is worth $20 to get them. If you bought 2 GB cards like this, they would probably destroy a 580, but do not know your budget, and the 1 GB models will most likely outpace your monitors anyway.

Not sure which flavor of G. Skill RAM to which you are referring, but here is some Patriot 1600 that is cheaper after rebate.

Last item here - the Samsung Spinpoint F3 is on sale at Newegg for $55. Not sure where you got the $75 quote.

Actually, if you got the cheaper RAM, and the less expensive hard drive, that would make of the $40 difference in the video cards :wahoo: 

March 12, 2011 6:21:58 PM

Ah sorry for not mentioning somethings above ! :)  ... For the SSD i will take them , and for the PSU i will check the local store and see what do they have , That GPU is awesome :D  ! i will check if amazon have it ! All of the price items i put are from amazon :)  so u will notice a little diffrence , the rams look good but ? what do u think about the mobo ? is it good ?

My budget is : 1450$ !
Prefered Site : Amazon.com
Related resources
March 13, 2011 11:15:46 AM

The motherboard is feature rich, solid components and a bit pricey. You won't get fantastic overclocks, if that is what you are looking for, but other than that, there is nothing negative to say about this board.
March 13, 2011 12:41:57 PM

Hmmm! i see the problem is Amazon only have Asus boards for the time being :/ ...And i want to order the parts today :)  .
March 13, 2011 3:02:36 PM

Order away. It is a good board, and youa re going to have an awesome machine. You can still overclock it just fine - in fact it has the EFI bios which makes it easier.
March 13, 2011 5:06:43 PM

I Ordered the parts :)  .., ty for the help :) )......
!