Missing Ship Command Codes

BDR would be nice for ship like the Empire H-Ross with a mobile repair
repair plant.

WISH
BDR Beam down all repair (excep 500)

ALL REAL COMMAND CODES

SHIP COMMAND CODES

BEAM DOWN
BDA - Beam down all cargo except ord and guests
BDC - Beam down Mc's.
BDF / BDG - Beam down all the food.
BDM - Beam down all metals and Mc's (except neutronium)
BDN - Beam down all fuel (excep 60 kt).
BDO - Beam down all ord (excep 500)
BDP - Beam down all troops, colonist, HG's and Mc's (in a base of your
property)
BDS - Beam down all supplies

BEAM UP
BUC - Beam up Mc's.
BUF / BUG - Beam up food.
BUM - Beam up metals
BUN - Beam up fuel.
BUO / ORD - Beam up ord.
BUR - Beam up repair units.
BUS - Beam up supplies.

SPECIAL COMMAND CODES
NCH - Ship doesn't travel in warp chunnel or jump point.
REC - recharge a minefield within 200LY with fresh ord instead of dropping a
new field. The type of minefield will be the type the ship is set to drop.
RFD RFT RFM RFS can be used by Fuel Refinery ships to control what goods
will be used to make fuel
WPF - Ship uses waypont target instead escort target. If ship has not
waypoint then escort target is used.
WPP - (Waypoint Priority) ship first go to its waypoints destiny and then
use the intercept (or escort) target.

RACE SPECIFIC COMMAND CODES
JOE can be used by a ship with a Jump Point Generator to ensure that only
escorting ships and wings will jump with the ship.
JOE command code on a chunnel ship stops undocked pods from leaving with the
ship.
LSD - Colonies: Virgo's light speed ON, even for insanly short distances.
LSP - Colonies: Virgo's light speed still activated after the movement
MET - Aczanny: "Cargo Desk" will make pods with metals.
NID - Q Scavenger ships gets a new Id.
NOT - Colonies: Stops of training troops in ships.
R## - Rebel ## (01-30) is the number of the race your ship seems to
be.You're immune to the damage of their mines.

BASE COMMAND CODES
TNT - you can destroy a base by setting the command code of the base to TNT.
This requires that a ship be in orbit and no colonists on the base.
GBA - Give Base Away. Your base will be given to any other race with a base
on the planet. It will go to any friends you have first,
if you have no friends it will be given to your enemy. All your assault
units, fighters, special race buildings, colonists, crew, troops and high
guard will vanish.
EPA - causes the base to destroy all smelters and mines. (Curiously similar
to the American Environmental Protection Agency.)
USA - removes labor camps and labor mines from the base.
CIA / KGB wipes alien hull plans
DOC destroys old cities, causes all cites to be destroyed. (Not undercities
though.)
NOG stops base gathering stuff from the planet
ATF removes cantinas

Lord Lancelot

BDS does it beam down repair ?
if yes all or keep some on board ?

typo

I mean BDA

news: MEiwe.7370$mK5.439225@news20.bellglobal.com...

Lord Lancelot schrieb:
> typo
>
> I mean BDA
>
>>BDS does it beam down repair ?
>>if yes all or keep some on board ?

I seldom use BDA, but IIRR it beam down Reps to and think all loaded.

Bye-Bye JoSch.

Like I said before english is not my main language, I don't know what you
mean by IIRR
After a google search i found this site:
http://www.net-comber.com/acronyms.html
UNABRIDGED INSTANT TEXT MESSAGE DICTIONARY

The LARGEST glossary of TEXT MESSAGING shortcuts anywhere!
3,907 abbreviations & acronyms for shorter sentences, phrases & words.

IIR If I Recall
IIR If I Remember/Recall (2)
IIRC If I Recall Correctly (6)
IIRC If I Recall/Remember Correctly (9)
IIRC If I Recall/Remember/Recollect Correctly (4)
IIRC If I Remember Correctly (7)
IIRR If I Remember Right

Now I understand, and thanks for the answer, I'm sure the above site will
help many others.