Fujitsui Keyboard

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
April 8, 2005 7:06:40 PM

My Fujitsu S7010D with XP Professional, has a problem with the keyboard.

When docked the keyboard on both the remote keyboard and the lap top one,
both work currently, but when docked the Fn key functions in reverse i.e.
most letters work correctly but the "extra function" keys with the numbers
on them i.e. U4, I5, O6 etc etc, work incorrectly. That means that when I
press "U" I get 4, but with the Fn key pressed I get "U"

Checking the system hardware I only seem to have a standard 101 keyboard and
using the "ADD HARDWARE " function does not find my laptop key board. The
fujitsu site does not seem to have any extra drivers for the keyboard.

Any ideas where to go from here?

Hamish

More about : fujitsui keyboard

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
April 8, 2005 8:10:02 PM

OOPs!! fixed now, (My number Lock is defaulted to on when undocked)

"Hamish" <nothanks@ic24.net> wrote in message
news:D 366m0$389$1@hercules.btinternet.com...
> My Fujitsu S7010D with XP Professional, has a problem with the keyboard.
>
> When docked the keyboard on both the remote keyboard and the lap top one,
> both work currently, but when docked the Fn key functions in reverse i.e.
> most letters work correctly but the "extra function" keys with the numbers
> on them i.e. U4, I5, O6 etc etc, work incorrectly. That means that when I
> press "U" I get 4, but with the Fn key pressed I get "U"
>
> Checking the system hardware I only seem to have a standard 101 keyboard
> and using the "ADD HARDWARE " function does not find my laptop key board.
> The fujitsu site does not seem to have any extra drivers for the keyboard.
>
> Any ideas where to go from here?
>
> Hamish

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
April 10, 2005 5:08:46 PM

Hamish,
Yes, I had the same problem on my Fujitsu laptop as well!
!