The Season for needing Surge Protectors and Interference F..

Tags:
Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
April 8, 2005 3:20:46 PM

The season for needing Surge Protectors and Interference Filters is
upon us, purchase them before you need them, for peace of mind,
protection and savings. We carry a wide array of surge protectors for
all voltage requirements and signal interference conditions. Suggest
to your friends and customers that "Surge protection doesn't
cost......It Pays." Be prepared for your requirements and that of
your customers. We can produce OEM quantities and look forward to your
inquiries at www.American-Technical-Resources.com and check for the
volume discounts that abound in our product listings

Remember that Telephone and cable lines can also conduct high voltage
-- for full protection, you should also guard against surges from your
telephone or cable lines. Any lines carrying signals into your home can
also carry a power surge, due to lightning or a number of other
factors. If your computer is connected to the phone lines via a modem,
you should get a surge protector that has a phone-line input jack. If
you have a coaxial cable line hooked up to expensive equipment,
consider a cable surge protector. Surges on these lines can do just as
much damage as surges over power lines.

"Always make sure that your ground connection is secure"

Allen Knoll

Technology Applications Engineer

American Technical Resources

8 Stark Road

Worcester, Massachusetts 01602

http://www.american-technical-resources.com

Office (508) 798-0867

Mobile(508) 735-8044
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
April 8, 2005 10:18:22 PM
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
April 9, 2005 4:52:49 PM

American Technical Resources wrote:
> We carry a wide array of surge protectors for
> all voltage requirements and signal interference conditions. Suggest
> to your friends and customers that "Surge protection doesn't
> cost......It Pays."

Stop advertising!
!