GA-970A-D3 boot stuck on looping

xpertfall

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2011
well today i booted up my pc and then my pc was just stuck loading on " Begin to update backup bios to latest version
writing bios image............" I have never ever touched the bios on this pc when got it in 6 weeks (gigabyte GA-970A-D3)

though after 9 hours of research i found this

You can kick in the backup BIOS by shutting down the PSU from the wall, then hold down your case power button in and then turn on the power supply button, a few seconds later the board will start, shut off the power supply then. Then you can turn on the power supply again and power up the board normally and DualBIOS will kick in.

so after booting back it finally said "Loading Operating System ". After than I took off (Unplugged) my pc for 2 mins and then i rebooted and the problem is gone ( I hope )

Now my question are there anything that i have to do now since i got it working again like e.g. make another copy of a backup bios or something like that ?

1 x Processor (AMD Athlon™ II X4 640 CPU (4x 3.00GHz/2MB L2 Cache)))
1 x Processor Cooling (Certified CPU Fan and Heatsink))
1 x Memory (8 GB [2 GB X4] DDR3-1600 Memory Module - Corsair or Major Brand))
1 x Video Card (AMD Radeon HD 6850 - 1GB - Single Card))
1 x Video Card Brand (Major Brand Powered by AMD or NVIDIA))
1 x Motherboard (Gigabyte GA-970A-D3 -- AMD 970))
1 x Motherboard USB / SATA Interface (Motherboard default USB / SATA Interface))
1 x Power Supply (650 Watt - Corsair CMPSU-650TXV2))
1 x Primary Hard Drive (500 GB HARD DRIVE -- 16M Cache, 7200 RPM, 6.0Gb/s - Single Drive))