Closed Solved

Catalyst Control Center

I just up dated my Catalyst Control Center and the video drivers for my HD3870 X2 video card. My question is as follows: I can now remove thre old version of the Catalyst Control Center (CCC) correct? Just want to make sure I am not making a mistake. I was a little suprised that the install of the new CCC did not tell me to remove the old version of CCC so thats why I ask.
4 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about catalyst control center
  1. Best answer
    CCC should have removed the older version and installed an updated version, unless there was no newer version in the driver download.
  2. treefrog07 said:
    CCC should have removed the older version and installed an updated version, unless there was no newer version in the driver download.

Ya I thought it was kinda strange that it didn't remove the old version. I did install it on a different partition but you would think it would of searched all the partitions for an older version. Oh well. The old version was 10-02 and the new version is 10-12. Well I will go ahead and uninstall the 10-02 version from my harddrive and regester. Thanks for your reply it is greatly appreciated.

Actually as i now check the add/remove software and my hard drive it did remove the old version just didn't tell me.
  3. Best answer selected by Agarenas.
  4. This topic has been closed by Maziar
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon Graphics Cards Catalyst Graphics