Whats the best performing processor in the world

gaming pc

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2011
I have just launched a line of gaming computers and am trying to get some feedback on my highest build. My best pc (which i consider to be the best on the planet), is the "Psycho Killer" and it uses 2 x Intel Xeon X5690 3.46GHz Six-Core processors. Can anyone recommend anything on the market that is faster than this?

JoshWS

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2011
For gaming an Overclocked 2600k would probably be better for games, the Xeon is more for servers, and two of them isn't really needed unless its a big server.
I would add a disclaimer as well as people are bound to find a PC that performs better in one program or something, which could result in bad consequences for the company. Your aslo using the wrong logo for the SandyBridge Intel processors, your using the one from the last generation. Hopefully this is the last edit.I know Im going a bit off topic here but you also need to change your 30 day money back guarantee, you put 'a RMA' when it should be 'an RMA'. Also, you Disclaimer section starts about 1cm from the edge of the page, while all the rest start about 1mm away. This is definately the last think I will put, On the main screen it says Xenon processors, not Xeon.<-- I lied, this is the last thing, under the customer testimonals 'Hank' say cbut when it should be but.

gaming pc

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2011
While an overclocked cpu may perform better in some instances, the liability for a company to actually sell an overclocked PC is a huge because it voids the manufactures warranty.

gaming pc

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2011

Josh, thank you for the excellent feedback!! I just put my site up live on friday.. so this is information is much appreciated =)

DWW256

Reputable
Mar 4, 2015
Hypothetically, you could build a stronger computer if you had an Intel Xeon E5-2699 v3 (see link below) and two AMD FirePro W9100's in 2-way Crossfire, along with 64GB of Corsair Dominator Platinum RAM; however, if you're planning to break your own (presumably) world record, I would wait until Q2'15, as that's when the Xeon E7 v3 series is set to launch. It'll feature 18 HYPERTHREADED cores running at 3.2 GHz on the top model (I think), so I would definitely wait.

Link to the E5-2699 v3 comparison:
http://cpuboss.com/cpus/Intel-Xeon-X5690-vs-Intel-Xeon-E5-2699V3

bmacsys

Honorable
BANNED

This threads last post was four long years ago. Sheeesh.:ange: