Rebel alliance knowledge

I'm playing in a game with Rebels so I have a "shadow game" on my PC
where I test out ideas.

I notice that the Rebels don't seem to get information about who is
allied to whom any more.

Is this a bug? Or is it because I need to run my game beyond turn 10,
when Spying turns on?
--
Paul Honigmann

hellion

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2004

<<Is this a bug? Or is it because I need to run my game beyond turn 10,
when Spying turns on?>>

exactly.

I confirm this.

I play the rebel.
Host 193
No ally report for the first 10 turn, after that you get a report from all
race BESIDE you and other rebel player.

Lord Lancelot

1120404982.233644.277580@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...