AMD Phenom™ II
2MB on die Level 2 and 6MB shared on die Level 3
System Memory (RAM)
System Memory (RAM) Expandable To
Type of Memory (RAM)
Hard Drive Type
Hard Drive Size
ATI Radeon HD 5450 Series
Ive seen the 5450 run Modern Warfare 2 and games on that graphic's level so I wouldn't see why this couldn't handle it. Also it the processor good enough ?
Recommended System Specification for Rift
* Operating system: Windows XP, Vista or 7
* Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz or better
* Memory: 4 GB
* Hard disk space: 8.0 GB available
* Desktop Video: Nvidia GTS 250 or better
* Notebook Video: Nvidia GTX 200M series or better
* Sound: DirectX 8.1 compliant card
* DirectX®: 9.0c, June 2010 update
* Broadband internet connection (DSL, cable modem or other high speed connection)
Damn man this game just requires so much! Ive heard it may be the games coding that is making it so hard to run. So id pretty much have to buy a pc that costs over 2k in order to even have decent graphics ?
Thanks a bunch man, Just want something that wont cost too much and will perform well. All of the parts you sent me are compatable with each other right ? (first time building a computer btw and I'm scared of messing something up lol)
-> The usual advice; read the manual / install guide; look at the parts, read the manual again and if everything makes sense and looks right - then go ahead with the install.
While you're waiting you can download the online version of the motherboard manual and start getting familiar with it. Same for the other parts you want to order if they have install guides or manuals available.