question about sb-600

Last response: in Digital Camera
February 10, 2005 1:25:12 AM

Hi!
can someone tell me can sb-600 be triggered by another flash ? (not sb-800
and creative lighting )

More about : question 600

Anonymous
February 10, 2005 1:25:13 AM

yes....it can be triggered by the cameras flash. I have one

--

"Marko Miscevic" <mmiscevic@vip.hr> wrote in message
> Hi!
> can someone tell me can sb-600 be triggered by another flash ? (not sb-800
> and creative lighting )

Anonymous
February 10, 2005 12:42:40 PM

can it be trrigered by d100 which does not support creative lighting?

> yes....it can be triggered by the cameras flash. I have one
>
> --
>

> "Marko Miscevic" <mmiscevic@vip.hr> wrote in message
> > Hi!
> > can someone tell me can sb-600 be triggered by another flash ? (not
sb-800
> > and creative lighting )

Anonymous
February 13, 2005 10:04:32 PM

In article <cuf6pr$8o3$1@bagan.srce.hr>, mmiscevic@vip.hr says...
> can it be trrigered by d100 which does not support creative lighting?
>
> > yes....it can be triggered by the cameras flash. I have one
> >
> > --
> >

> > "Marko Miscevic" <mmiscevic@vip.hr> wrote in message
> > > Hi!
> > > can someone tell me can sb-600 be triggered by another flash ? (not
> sb-800
> > > and creative lighting )

I do not think so. The SB-600 gets all of the shooting information that
it needs from the camera before shooting. It is not a simple slave
flash. The flash in the d70 can be set to trigger the SB-600 for
wireless use.
!