Sign in with
Your question

GA-G41MT-S2P Driver problems!

Last response: in Motherboards
February 15, 2012 9:48:27 AM

Ok, I just purchased a Gigabyte G41MT-S2P motherboard. I'm using Windows 7 64-bits (which I just installed) and I'm having problems. I downloaded the LAN driver from gigabyte's website (for win 7 64 bits), but the network is not working! I also downloaded the audio driver and it's also not working... Can anyone help me?

PSU: CoolerMaster 600w
CPU: Core 2 Quad Q9400
RAM: 8GB RAM DDR3
GPU: GeForce GTX 460 1024MB
a c 435 V Motherboard
February 15, 2012 10:54:02 AM

Check windows device manager for conflicts and uninstall any devices with a mark next to them. Reboot and try the motherboard cd for your drivers; if your cd only has vista drivers , install the vista driver if you can as it usually works for windows 7.
m
l
a b V Motherboard
February 16, 2012 12:36:52 AM

i used to have the same model ~ no problem with drivers from gigabyte website for my installation.
check in device manager and give us the link you download driver.
m
l
Related resources
November 12, 2012 7:13:06 PM

I recommend u to download a linux livecd to try if is hardware issue, if not dont worry, reinstall windows again and it will work, also check u have downloaded the drivers for your SO.
m
l
December 21, 2012 12:04:17 PM

hi there go to the GIGABYTE site again & download the GA-G41MT-S2P COMBO LAN driver for WINDOWS 7 64 BIT it worked for me strait away. Just wondering if u had any problems with installing the ram I have the same motherboard & it will not exept the 8gb ram can u tell me the exact ram u have installed i have trying to do this for 3 months know & i don't no what to do THANKS :) 
m
l
!