Closed

Selling my GTX 570's, cheap. SOLD, Please CLOSE, thanks.

I know this is not the correct place to put this thread mods, but I ask if I can keep it here for just a few days. I need to come up with money fast, my brother is having some debts called in and I need to sell these cards fast.

Thank you,

Thread for the sale is here: http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/101159-8-sale-both-both

260 per card, or 450 for both.
7 answers Last reply
More about selling cheap sold close thanks
  1. That is a great deal, and hopefully someone will pick it up fast. Two in SLI is nearly the best graphics card option possible. $450 is a savings of over $250. You deserve to have this post on the graphics forum.
  2. LOL thanks man, I really never wanted to sell these cards, they are beasts! However, hard times are hard times.
  3. It helps to have someone reply to your post to keep the thread bumped up towards the top. I'm sure you will have a buyer within days. I sold my GTX480 on Craigslist and had a buyer two days later willing to pay $260 cash. That was a great bargain for him, and the GTX570 is an even better card.
  4. Wow, great deal. Too bad I've already got a GTX 470 SLI setup (just put my second card in).

I'm sure someone will pony up the cash to buy those off you.

Kudos for having your brother's back. :)
  5. Cards are sold! On there way to a good gentleman in Moussouri (or however that is spelled).

Thanks mods, for leaving this thread up, you can close it up now.
  6. Annisman said:
    Cards are sold! On there way to a good gentleman in Moussouri (or however that is spelled).

Thanks mods, for leaving this thread up, you can close it up now.

Its Missouri
  7. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Gtx Brother Graphics