VGAPlanets 3D

Hello.
We are developing a VGAPlanets-like 3D game. It is in beta-stage now, so we
start a large-scale beta testing. If you have a free time and a wish, join
test games at http://galaxy3d.com.ua .
Galaxy3D team.

Sounds cool.

Maxim Tugai wrote:
> Hello.
> We are developing a VGAPlanets-like 3D game. It is in beta-stage now, so we
> start a large-scale beta testing. If you have a free time and a wish, join
> test games at http://galaxy3d.com.ua .
> Galaxy3D team.

I always imagined displaying a sample sphere of the starmap, w/ ability
to zoom in/out (changing radius displayed), change center, and to
delineate which planets/stars are within certain range/relevance to the
planet/star of interest (in the center).