Is Baldur's Gate 5 or 6 CDs?

I dug out my BG disks tonight, intending to play (for the first time in
maybe 4 years) and I find that I have 5 CDs. Now, I could have *sworn*
that BG1 was a 6-disk game, and I'm unwilling to even try installing if
I'm a disk short.

If it *is* 6 disks, as I think, what should I do to get a replacement?
Anyone willing to sell their original disk 6...?
--
auric underscore underscore at hotmail dot com
*****

Auric__ wrote:

> I dug out my BG disks tonight, intending to play (for the first time in
> maybe 4 years) and I find that I have 5 CDs. Now, I could have *sworn*
> that BG1 was a 6-disk game, and I'm unwilling to even try installing if
> I'm a disk short.

It is six disks...if you have Tales of the Sword Coast. However, the
game without expansion is five disks.

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 06:08:14 GMT, Kish wrote:

>Auric__ wrote:
>
>> I dug out my BG disks tonight, intending to play (for the first time in
>> maybe 4 years) and I find that I have 5 CDs. Now, I could have *sworn*
>> that BG1 was a 6-disk game, and I'm unwilling to even try installing if
>> I'm a disk short.
>
>It is six disks...if you have Tales of the Sword Coast. However, the
>game without expansion is five disks.

So I'm just remembering wrong, then? Damn this swiss cheese memory of
mine.

Thanks for the quick reply.
--
auric underscore underscore at hotmail dot com
*****
Stealth hacking? I am about as stealthy as a pregnant elephant on crack.

Auric__ wrote:
> I dug out my BG disks tonight, intending to play (for the first time in
> maybe 4 years) and I find that I have 5 CDs. Now, I could have *sworn*
> that BG1 was a 6-disk game, and I'm unwilling to even try installing if
> I'm a disk short.
>
> If it *is* 6 disks, as I think, what should I do to get a replacement?
> Anyone willing to sell their original disk 6...?
Baldur's Gate has six CDs only is you have Tales of the Sword Coast
installed. If you've lost that CD, you can get a full, 3CD version for
about AU$19 (around US$15) at most places.