Race / Device Matrix

The old one is still up.

The new one has the race names at the top of each page.
Warrior Assault has been spelled correctly.

I hadn't seen the Grav Mine thing though. Thanks!

Enforcer have Grav mine layer
it is not checked on your sheet

"Amaranthine" <amaranthine1@yahoo.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
1120677046.630600.196870@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> I've made additions to the matrix at
> http://www.furfur.demon.co.uk/geop/vgap_devices.pdf
> I've sent it to Paul and it should be up soon.
>
> I believe I've added everything requested in this topic
> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/alt.games.vgaplanets4/browse_frm/thread/8849dd93fe963c4d/3ea83f4b4d6f4dc2?hl=en#3ea83f4b4d6f4dc2
>
> Any further corrections/additions/requests?

Could you add the name of the race at he top and bottom of each page ?

It would read better and faster when on screen.

The device Warrior Assault is spelled Warrior Assult on your page.

As a quick note, the new grid uses black squares instead of light
purple. So if its still purple, it hasn't been updated.

Hey that is pretty cool, I was actually thinking what races had agro
dome, and started making a simular one for grgzone. (web page
formatted) But was more along the lines of clicking a link on the
Device name, and see a list of all ships and races that have that
device. It isn't realsed yet because I'm lazy.

I love your new updated version !

Very nice to have added the super weapon and all next to each other.

But,
1-) I would like all the mine laying device and mine sweeping and
destabilizer and maybe detector to be next to each other like the SW.
2-) Maybe if you could add a number for each race like Solar Federation 1,
Lizards 2
and at the bottom of each page have only those number, to help spotting to
witch race the device belong too.

Thanks for your amazing WORK !!!

Lord Lancelot

Good work! I checked this before your update and found some things
missing.

Before your update:

Borg
Missing: Gravity Well Generator
Evil Empire
Missing: Bioscanner
Doesn't have: Mind Crusher
Robot
Missing: Barbitic Mine Dropper (Nova)
Missing: Bioscanner
CoM
Missing: Mine Sweeper Array

I think Feds, Lizards, Birds, Stormers and Privateers had one device
missing between them, but can't find in my notes what it was. Didn't
check the 3rd party races.

Later,

Skies

I didn't realise so many races had a boarding laser. Good work.

By the way, Priv's are missing their boarding laser.

Robert.

The Enforcers (more commonly written as the UEA) have a Psi-Ops Hisser
Unit. The Lizard version is Proprietary.

Scytale

All 7 devices related to minefields are now grouped.

A number has been added under the race name and at the bottom of each
page. Also the race names have been oriented totally vertical to make
it easier to tell which line goes with which race.

Added the missing devices brought to my attention by Skies, soxee and
Scytale.

Renamed Enforcers UEA. Originally went with Enforcers because of UA
was already in use.

Also added the Laser Mine Dropper which, for some unknown reason,
wasn't even on the list. Crystals, EE and Rebels have it of the
original races. Most of the 3rd party races have it. 4 do not (UA,
Draconian, UEA, IMT).

Paul is out of town for several days, so it won't be updated on the
site until he gets back.

Any other errors?

That was fast.

I Can't wait for that update. (nice idea to make the name totally vertical)

Thanks

"Amaranthine" <amaranthine1@yahoo.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
1120836345.642178.20100@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> All 7 devices related to minefields are now grouped.
>
> A number has been added under the race name and at the bottom of each
> page. Also the race names have been oriented totally vertical to make
> it easier to tell which line goes with which race.

From what I have read here in the news groupthe boarding laser should be P
for all race.

Really? Proprietary for everyone? Can anyone confirm?

What is new in Host.exe Version 4.000.162

New: Boarding lasers do not work on ships of alien hull design.

Scytale

Thanks.

The updated grid is now up at KlingonKommand
(http://www.furfur.demon.co.uk/geop/vgap4.htm).
There is also a sheet listing changes in happiness that come from Tax
Rate for the different races and natives.

They are at the end of the second section.

There will be a few additional tweaks put up on (probably) Thursday
evening.

I'M 100% happy with your latest version !
:)

Thanks for putting the Dry Dock information.
I strongly suggest to all serious vgap 4 players do download the latest copy
and print it.
It's even more valuable to new player like me.

A big thank you.

"Amaranthine" <amaranthine1@yahoo.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
1121183434.244151.38150@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> There will be a few additional tweaks put up on (probably) Thursday
> evening.

P.S.

I think we already have your updated version online.

Maybe if you had a version number on the top corner of the first page (and a
release date), it would be easier for the vgap players to know what version
they have...It would be nice when you announce a new version in the
newsgroup to tell the new version number.

Lord Lancelot

This sheet have new and invaluable information (fo me and probably for most
players).
Its also a must have and print.
You should post a new thread for this new information sheet, some player may
miss it in this long thread.

Lord Lancelot

UEA is missing is tachyon scanner from it's Ranger class station.

One new "device" , it's not an official device, but it would be a nice
addition like the Dry Dock...

Hyper Engine

Race

5 X
6 X
7 X
8 X
9
10 X
13 X
14 X
15
16 X
19 X
20 X

I just checked all Tim race (1-11)

Birdmen are missing there bio scanner.

COM are missing there Unicorn (the Unicorn is not listed at all on your
sheet)

As stated before UEA is missing there Tachyon Scanner (witch is named
Tachyon Emiter is the race pack and on Time device explanation list).

I will try to check the third party races as well, but the Peeps will take a
day to check :(

Lord Lancelot