Solved

Best case for around $150?

I want to spend around $150 on a case, so tell me which one you would reccomend. So far my frontrunners are the Corsair 600T and the CM HAF 932. You dont have to puick one of those im just telling you what I think.

Thanks!
9 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about best case
  1. Best answer
  2. I would go for one of the antec 300 models, and spend the extra money elsewhere. They had the illusion series for only $55 shipped last week.
  3. I still like the RV02 better then the RV03, and it cools a little better

http://www.amazon.com/SILVERSTONE-RV02B-W-Steel-Tower-Computer/dp/B002M78KZG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1308144901&sr=8-1

Can't be beat as far as aircooling goes. Easy to use dust filters that work very well and some decent cable management.
  4. Petey1013 said:
    I still like the RV02 better then the RV03, and it cools a little better

http://www.amazon.com/SILVERSTONE-RV02B-W-Steel-Tower-Computer/dp/B002M78KZG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1308144901&sr=8-1

Can't be beat as far as aircooling goes. Easy to use dust filters that work very well and some decent cable management.

that particular RV02 doesnt come with the air penetrator fans so i would guess it doesnt cool as well, the RV02B-EW is the one to go with but its a little more expensive.

both RV02B-EW and RV03B-W are great cases with the RV03B-W being a little cheaper than the RV02B-EW, thats why i suggested the RV03B-W.
  5. Even without the air penetrator fans, the RV02 has awesome cooling and quietness and thus are totally worth it if one can afford. The RV03 is newer though and has better features and cable management options. It might not be upto the cooling abilities of the RV02 but is not too far of.
  6. I would agree up, I like the RV02 more than the RV03 but I'd get any of those 2.

I heard good things about the nzxt Phantom.
  7. Best answer selected by Jeteroll.
  8. Derbixrace said:
    that particular RV02 doesnt come with the air penetrator fans so i would guess it doesnt cool as well, the RV02B-EW is the one to go with but its a little more expensive.

both RV02B-EW and RV03B-W are great cases with the RV03B-W being a little cheaper than the RV02B-EW, thats why i suggested the RV03B-W.

Actually they do come with the AP181s. Unless it's an old case Amazon somehow lost in their warehouse for the past year, all RV02/FT02 and their variants come with AP181s. Just depends on the version number of the case. But they switched them all over a little over a year ago.
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Cases Corsair Components Product