GBA

I've been searching the threads, looking for an answer to this, and
can't find it.

I'm trying to give a base to an ally using GBA, but it's not working.

I'm EE, and he's borg. I have a ship in orbit, and no colonists or
crew or others. I *did* have natives, and I'm going to try podding
them away and try again.

Am I missing anything?

Mrchrstn

I have done it Latest host 193.
The other player had already a base on the same planet.
But we had both attack OFF.

I'm not sure it's working when you are not allied.

I don't think either of you need any ship in orbit for the base give away.

You need a ship for TNT...

Lord Lancelot

I have never tried this with natives on the base. I suspect that is the
problem.

You don't have to have attack set anything special (as I have seen it). You
can even GBA to an enemy (which on rare occasions can be useful).

The base seems to go to any ally (attack = off) in range (it is something
like 200 LY or so). If no ally it goes to an enemy.

I am trying to remember how I used GBA to an enemy to advantage. I do recall
he was Bot and I was Priv.

"Lord Lancelot" <lordlancelot@Nospamthankyou.com> wrote in message
> I have done it Latest host 193.
> The other player had already a base on the same planet.
> But we had both attack OFF.
>
> I'm not sure it's working when you are not allied.
>
> I don't think either of you need any ship in orbit for the base give away.
>
> You need a ship for TNT...
>
> Lord Lancelot

I assume you ally has no base on the planets. Otherwise it´ll work. Remember
you ally has to have a base at the same planet present.

Greetings
Sebastian