Jeffo

Distinguished
May 11, 2004

Hi,

Been like a year. Naw...more.

I was thinking of playing BGII and ToB again. When I last played
there were plenty of patches, gameplay mods, new NPCs, new classes,
flirt packs, items adds, etc....

Is there an active site anywhere which keeps track of all these add on
possibilities? Basically, I was hoping to find a source or two that
will layout the add-on possibilites and offer me an order of install
as that is important as I recall.

If not, I have these resources. What can you add?

http://www.baldurdash.org/
http://weidu.org/main.html
http://www.bioware.com/games/shadows_amn/support/
http://www.bioware.com/games/throne_bhaal/support/

jeffo <nospam@forme.com> wrote:

: Is there an active site anywhere which keeps track of all these add on
: possibilities? Basically, I was hoping to find a source or two that
: will layout the add-on possibilites and offer me an order of install
: as that is important as I recall.

http://forums.pocketplane.net/index.php?topic=22.0 is the reference BG2
list of mods, and it does include a rudimentary install order, but it's
still a good idea to check individual READMEs as some have special
instructions or dependencies.

: http://weidu.org/main.html

The mod list above will point you to various individual mod sites, but I
wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't specifically point you to
http://www.pocketplane.net .

--
Jason Compton jcompton@xnet.com

Jeffo

Distinguished
May 11, 2004

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 22:11:27 +0000 (UTC), Jason Compton
<jcompton@typhoon.xnet.com> wrote:

>jeffo <nospam@forme.com> wrote:
>
>: Is there an active site anywhere which keeps track of all these add on
>: possibilities? Basically, I was hoping to find a source or two that
>: will layout the add-on possibilites and offer me an order of install
>: as that is important as I recall.
>
>http://forums.pocketplane.net/index.php?topic=22.0 is the reference BG2
>list of mods, and it does include a rudimentary install order, but it's
>still a good idea to check individual READMEs as some have special
>instructions or dependencies.
>
>: http://weidu.org/main.html
>
>The mod list above will point you to various individual mod sites, but I
>wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't specifically point you to
>http://www.pocketplane.net .

Ha ha. I sure didn't realize what I was asking! Man there's a lot of
stuff out there. I won't know where to begin! But that's not a
complaint :)

Thanks
jeffo

jeffo wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Been like a year. Naw...more.
>
> I was thinking of playing BGII and ToB again. When I last played
> there were plenty of patches, gameplay mods, new NPCs, new classes,
> flirt packs, items adds, etc....
>
> Is there an active site anywhere which keeps track of all these add on
> possibilities? Basically, I was hoping to find a source or two that
> will layout the add-on possibilites and offer me an order of install
> as that is important as I recall.

If you're looking for a list of mods, try http://modlist.teambg.net/
which has reviews of all mods, and the Comprehensive BG/BGII Mod List
which is postedhere around once a month. These also include in which
order to install, etc. The latest are here:
http://tinyurl.com/ysarl (BGII) and http://tinyurl.com/3dcsv (BGI)

--Phillip