Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Laptop

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
April 10, 2005 5:22:53 PM

I find that when I am typing a block of text, usually with two fingers
and my head down (ie. not looking at the screen), often when i DO look
at what i have typed some of the later text seems to have been inserted
into prior text. I can either delete and re type at the end or
copy/paste. I am not the world's quickest typist and this slows me down
even more. It also occurs when a "proper" typist uses my machine.

Any ideas why this happens?
April 11, 2005 6:09:51 AM

"john_9999" <heslij@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I find that when I am typing a block of text, usually with two fingers
> and my head down (ie. not looking at the screen), often when i DO look
> at what i have typed some of the later text seems to have been inserted
> into prior text. I can either delete and re type at the end or
> copy/paste. I am not the world's quickest typist and this slows me down
> even more. It also occurs when a "proper" typist uses my machine.
>
> Any ideas why this happens?

Are possibly touching the touchpad at all while you type? This might be
moving the pointer and setting the insertion point elsewhere.
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
April 11, 2005 8:54:05 AM

Thanks Richard, you are probably right, good point!

!