Set Trinary (In Host Preferences)

How do the Primary, Secondary and Trinary directories interact? I'm
using Incredimail, which uses a folder for attachments, so I have set
the Trinary to that download directory.

What happens if I have a copy of a player's TRN file in more than one
directory? Does it use the most recent? Even if the most recent is in
the Trinary and an older one is in the Primary?

Found 1 answer. If a newer one is in the Trinary and an older one is
in the Primary, it will still go with the Primary.

Can the Trinary be to a Hidden Folder? I know you can't set it while
it is hidden, but if I remove the Hidden Property to set the directory
and then reset the Hidden Property will the host be able to see the
folder?

The ability to paste in a Path would be quite useful.

There seems to be a bug in how Host checks the Trinary Path.

It will grab a single TRN and then quit. It will not pull any more
into the Primary directory. Secondary works fine. All files are
renamed and moved into the Primary directory.

TRENDING THREADS