Sign in with
Your question

Ati raedon 200 express series

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
January 12, 2011 2:39:42 PM

Hello,i had been using Windows XP on my PC. But recently, i upgraded to Windows7 as i had enough ram for it.

But now i found that my display driver: ATI raedon 200express series is not compatible with Win7.

I installed it anyway, and now my graphics are fine but many times, i see blue screens because of the display driver. I know its a compatibility issue.

What should i do now..?
January 12, 2011 2:51:35 PM

What system do you have? If you have an empty video slot you can get a new video card that's compatable. Have you checked for drivers right from AMDs site also?
m
l
January 23, 2011 7:46:25 AM

i have windows7, 1gb ram, 80gb hard disk, pentium4, asus p5-rd1vm motherboard
m
l
Related resources
January 24, 2011 1:35:37 PM

Looks like you will need to buy an add-on video card and use that. There are no Win 7 drivers or even Vistra drivers for that motherboard. Disable the on-board video in BIOS if you can, if not, disable in Device Manager.
m
l
July 3, 2011 1:42:44 AM

Saad- said:
Hello,i had been using Windows XP on my PC. But recently, i upgraded to Windows7 as i had enough ram for it.

But now i found that my display driver: ATI raedon 200express series is not compatible with Win7.

I installed it anyway, and now my graphics are fine but many times, i see blue screens because of the display driver. I know its a compatibility issue.

What should i do now..?

Hi...,perhaps ATI raedon 200 express doesn't support aero features in W7.
What you should to do is just install the driver without Catalyst Control Center software.You can update the 200e driver via Microsoft update either.
And you need to disable Aero features in W7.And your W7 should be fine...!
:sol: 

m
l
!