Custom PC, noisy sounds

Xador

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2011
Hello there everyone! So me and my father just built a custom PC for my brother. We've had some really tricky problems but we've fixed them until now. First of all there were only beeping sounds and other noisy *** coming out of the headset, no other sounds. So I took my cyber-journey to gigabyte's site, downloaded the audio driver and then rebooted the computer. The motherboard is the Gigabyte GA-890GPA-UD3H and the URL to the driver downloads is http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=3516#dl When the computer started up again, now I heard both working sounds, beeps and noisy ***. So I got the sound working, but it's still noisy. Any suggestions?

Xador

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2011

No, the beeps are part of the noisy sound. It sounds like it's getting some bad signals. It's coming when I use the front panel jack. I've 'sort of' fixed the problem, after I installed the sound drivers I got working sounds, but it was still noisy at the front panel jack. At the backside though.. It's all fine. But I'd still like to fix the front panel jack.

MEgamer

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2009
front panels are usually like that, cos they dont have enough quality components in them, plus minimal shielding, and not enough grounding.

you COULD try getting a new front panel port. but i havent exactly seen that selling anywhere.

TRENDING THREADS