PROBLEM GETTING ATT WORLDNET E-MAIL ON CINGULAR MOTORAZRV3

Someone

Git it all set up ...correct pop server & port, enabled SSL and whatnot...can easily send email but cannot receive...what's with that?

host = ipostoffice.worldnet.att.net
port = 995

duh??? whaazup wit dat?

> Git it all set up ...correct pop server & port, enabled SSL and
> whatnot...can easily send email but cannot receive...what's with that?
>
> host = ipostoffice.worldnet.att.net
> port = 995
>
> duh??? whaazup wit dat?

Can't sent att worldnet e-mail over cingular

I have RazarV3 Black OM
After setting up my e-mail I can only get e-mail I can't send any
Is anyone know how to fix that?

I have the setting as:
Sending host: imailhost.att.net
port:465