Status
Not open for further replies.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Thermaltake XaserV 7000A (value $100)
Asus P4C800-E Deluxe (value $180)
Asetek Watterchill Antarctica (value $220)

Need $400 cash for bills ASAP!

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
You want the whole thing, this board is PERFECT for this water cooler.

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Gee, I wasn't really looking to UN-modify my case!

I'll let someone have everything for $360, I just got some money from someone else. That's another 10% off!

From this point if anyone wants me to break the set:
Board $120
Case/Water Cooler: $240
Case (UN-modified to original specs): $80
Water Cooler $160.

Auburn9698

Champion
Looks like he withheld the valuable piece of information that he was trying to sell them as a whole. We probably should have figured that out from the "parts for sale" thing, ya know. :wink:

<font color=blue>War</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Eagle</font color=orange>
"I am not a role model." - Charles Barkley
{FTM}

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
dude, risky purchases from eBay don't count, the board <A HREF="http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductdesc.asp?description=13-131-464&depa=0" target="_new">STILL COST $174</A>

Anyway, someone was interested and I'm just waiting for the money to get transfered from PayPal to my bank account.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
No problem, I'm glad it arrived undamaged! I would have gotten back to you sooner but I had prior commitments with my recuiter.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Army. The thing is, they told me I need an age waiver for OTS, which would otherwise be automatic, except that age waivers are only granted to enlisted men. They're talking a 2 year enlistment getting me the college loan repayment program and officer school. Now I talked to another guy who was re-enlisting, and found he had problems with that program. His advice was to make sure I had a written commitment, which of course would be the PLAN. He got screwed badly when he went in with a degree.

I'm not so sure that serving 2 years as E4 sounds like such a bad plan given the benefits.

yeah its not a bad deal, i like it (im e4 putt on e5 next year) but what ever you do MAKE sure you get it written down. your friend is definitley right on that one. always good to stick it back to them if they try to screw ya :wink: . good luck with what you decide man.

"Never underestimate the predictability of Stupidity."
<A HREF="http://www.cameronwilliamson.com" target="_new">-={Messianic Maniac.}=-</A>
<font color=green>{FLM}</font color=green>

Titanion

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2002
Make sure you pass the officer's exam before you sign anything... I had a friend fail the psych exam or some portion and serve out four years without being able to even attend OTS...

<font color=red><b>NF7-S/MBarton 2500+
210x11.5 1.82v SP-97
1GB Corsair XMS PC3200
BBA 9800 Pro 423/369</font color=red><font color=black>
NF7-S/MBarton 2600+
210x11.5 1.76v
512MB CVR PC3200
Sapphire 9500@9700

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Thanks, that's EXACTLY the kind of info I was looking for!

Status
Not open for further replies.