  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
July 14, 2005 11:57:43 AM

Can someone help me understand this race? I find it very confusing
regarding some of their ships:

The Emissary Scout has a Reticulian Light Beam BUT it can only be used
if the ship has an empty pod. The Scout has no pods! So how can one use
the RLB?

Same for the Propaganda Luxery Cruiser...an RLB but no pods.

Then there is the Sacrifice Improved...it has a Gravitonic Accelerator
but no engines???

I'm sure there is a logical explanation. Could someone please share
their knowledge of the Peoples Army and what is a good way to play
them?

Thanks for any attention
Monk

More about : peeps

Anonymous
July 14, 2005 11:32:06 PM

Here's the guide I wrote that is on the Klingon Kommand site... enjoy!
The Peeps are an awesome race to play and despite popular opinion I
think they are a major powerhouse race... just erase the <dot> and
replace w/ a period

email me if you want with questions .... christougher79 at yahoo

Monk wrote:
> Can someone help me understand this race? I find it very confusing
> regarding some of their ships:
>
> The Emissary Scout has a Reticulian Light Beam BUT it can only be used
> if the ship has an empty pod. The Scout has no pods! So how can one use
> the RLB?
>
> Same for the Propaganda Luxery Cruiser...an RLB but no pods.
>
> Then there is the Sacrifice Improved...it has a Gravitonic Accelerator
> but no engines???
>
> I'm sure there is a logical explanation. Could someone please share
> their knowledge of the Peoples Army and what is a good way to play
> them?
>
> Thanks for any attention
> Monk
Anonymous
July 15, 2005 11:46:00 AM

Monk wrote:
> Can someone help me understand this race? I find it very confusing
> regarding some of their ships:
>
> The Emissary Scout has a Reticulian Light Beam BUT it can only be used
> if the ship has an empty pod. The Scout has no pods! So how can one use
> the RLB?
>
> Same for the Propaganda Luxery Cruiser...an RLB but no pods.
>
> Then there is the Sacrifice Improved...it has a Gravitonic Accelerator
> but no engines???
>
> I'm sure there is a logical explanation. Could someone please share
> their knowledge of the Peoples Army and what is a good way to play
> them?
>
> Thanks for any attention
> Monk

When the Peeps came out a lot of the devices were not clearly defined,
and the race has never been brought up to date.The author was kidnapped
by aliens and has not been heard from in years. Tim is loathe to go
fiddling with Pederson's work and the peeps are a strange race, a lot of
potential, but a lot of useless stuff as well. The Draconians also have
some oddities, like an almos endless list of mine layers.
July 15, 2005 1:12:15 PM

So was he kidnapped by aliens or eaten by spacegoats?
July 16, 2005 8:19:03 AM

The symbol for The Peoples Army ought to be a Tow Truck!
Anonymous
July 16, 2005 11:59:33 AM

Amaranthine wrote:
> So was he kidnapped by aliens or eaten by spacegoats?

Martin was kidnapped by aliens, they feed Swedes to the spacegoats. They
used to feed them Swiss, but the holes gave them indigestion.
!