Toshiba SP 4270 - Maximum Screen Resolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001

I recently got a (second user) Tosh SP 4270.

What is the maximum 'all in' screen resolution?

Every time I increase the resolution above 800 x 600 the desktop
becomes scrollable and the taskbar & start menu go off screen. Is
there anyway to stop this behaiviour?

P.S> This is one of the worst quality \ speed screens I have come
across.

Any Suggestions?

regards

Pete
spamblocking

Pete <nospam@me.not> wrote in news:u4en51t1v6r248n5jtqoolv98kv58mrvjo@
4ax.com:

> Every time I increase the resolution above 800 x 600 the desktop
> becomes scrollable and the taskbar & start menu go off screen. Is
> there anyway to stop this behaiviour?

laptops/lcd screens are made to display ONE resolution only, and with that
laptop it's 800x600.

Pete wrote:
> I recently got a (second user) Tosh SP 4270.
>
> What is the maximum 'all in' screen resolution?
>
> Every time I increase the resolution above 800 x 600 the desktop
> becomes scrollable and the taskbar & start menu go off screen. Is
> there anyway to stop this behaiviour?

No, it only supports 800X600! Setting it any higher results in the scrolling
you're seeing as you're attempting to set the desktop larger than the screen
natively supports.

"High resolution advanced Dual Scan STN colour LCD (800 x 600 pixel
resolution) 13.3" (33.0cm) diagonal display size."

Regards,

James

Pete

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 12:06:48 GMT, Pete <nospam@me.not> wrote:

>What is the maximum 'all in' screen resolution?

Thanks for the info' guys.

regards

Pete
spamblocking