Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

CPU decision

Last response: in CPUs
Share
June 19, 2011 2:32:16 AM

should I get the 2.6GHz Phenom II X3 or the 3.3GHz Athlon II X3
I will be using Core unlocker. If there really is a defective 4th core on them. Yes I will still be happy with three cores.
Athlon http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/ite...
Phenom http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/ite...

More about : cpu decision

June 19, 2011 2:41:54 AM

Sorry I messed up, if a admin will delete this post not close forum just this post I would be gratefull. Thanks.
!