Sign in with
Your question

What RAM is compatible?

Last response: in Memory
February 19, 2012 8:45:13 PM

Hey, i just upgraded my graphics card last week, and i decided to go all out, and upgrade my ram. right now, i need to find out what kind of RAM i can use in my computer. i have CPU-Z, and so i took a screenshot of the tab with the RAM info. I have a second card with the exact specs, all i know is both of these are 1GB. I'm hopeing i can upgrade to have each card as a 2GB. Thanks.

More about : ram compatible

a c 128 } Memory
a b U Graphics card
February 19, 2012 9:41:16 PM

Most ddr motherboards have a limit of 1 gb per ram slot; list your board specs for more recommendations or read your manual.
m
l
February 19, 2012 10:09:54 PM

umm, well i dont have a manuel its a custom computer. But under SPD page i have 4 different slots(i currently have one in 1 and 3). Would i possibly be able to have 4 1gb RAM pieces?
the board specs:
m
l
Related resources
a c 128 } Memory
a b U Graphics card
February 20, 2012 10:29:12 AM

Click on "mainboard" and show what's listed if you can. Then google it for motherboard specs or ram upgrades. For ram upgrades, I suggest you match the brand and type if possible. Ram can be "single sided" or "double sided" meaning how the chips are populated on the card.
m
l
a b } Memory
a c 87 U Graphics card
February 20, 2012 7:19:57 PM

would check the voltage that the winteck work but for a few buck more you could get corsair or patriot one
m
l
!