Gx620 graphic card fitting

Which model is your dell case specifically?
Check the clearance space between the Back panel and the front, HDD enclosure or cage, use a measuring tape, then check the specifications of the 5670 you plan to buy, because every company may have different specs in terms of physical size and compare the card should be smaller than the case clearance inclusive of the PCIe power connector to go on it....

The Card Dimensions are
12.5×4.1×18.3cm (HxWxD) cm

Now the pic you have sent a link to really doesn't tell me what the actual rig is..... but all you need to do now is measure the distance between the back panel where you'll be inserting the card and the HDD Cage end.....if it is more than 19cm than your card will fit in.....
I don't think that's going to be the problem, the problems are going to be with PCIe compatibility and that FDD Cable connector on the Mobo, since the header might Interfere with the GPU.....

cesciffi

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2011
can anybody tell me that .............i want to fit corsair 430w power supply with xfx hd4870...............
so help me with this...
1gb......card

i have 3 options in powersupplies corsair 430w non.modular,Coolermaster 460w extreme power,antec 450 watt continous power

tellme plz .....i have gx620.....also so i am doing fine u think