Missing Tree of Life dialogues

My current group includes Imoen, Minsc, Jaheira, Jan
and Kelsey. The only ones who had a tree of life dialogue
were Imoen and Jan.

Anyone here aware of something in particular that causes
NPCs to skip this dialogue?

kevin wrote:
> My current group includes Imoen, Minsc, Jaheira, Jan
> and Kelsey. The only ones who had a tree of life dialogue
> were Imoen and Jan.
>
> Anyone here aware of something in particular that causes
> NPCs to skip this dialogue?

Yes. They were standing on the wrong side of the stairs and couldn't
see you. It's very fiddly.

"Kish" <Kish_K@pacbell.net> wrote in message
> kevin wrote:
> > My current group includes Imoen, Minsc, Jaheira, Jan
> > and Kelsey. The only ones who had a tree of life dialogue
> > were Imoen and Jan.
> >
> > Anyone here aware of something in particular that causes
> > NPCs to skip this dialogue?
>
> Yes. They were standing on the wrong side of the stairs and couldn't
> see you. It's very fiddly.

Thanks.

Dang, I think they were still placed where the game had set them up.

Kish, are you responsible for Tougher Sendai?

haha, nice fight,

but

spoiler space

a few comments.

The fifth person in line (in the standard 2X3 formation) is
cut off from the rest of the group by 12 drow. Is this intentional,
or just a fluke on my run-through? Anyway, this happened to be
Kelsey for me and all he had to do was cast prot from magic
weapons and just stand there (it didn't seem to help much actually
killing them) and distract all the drow on the stairs while the rest of
the gang went after sendai and her summoned goons.

So, how about fewer drow but have them break off their attacks
from mages who cast prot from magic weapons and similar spells -
they really shouldn't be hacking away at mord swords either; if they
had attacked the rest of my group I wouldn't have had a chance.

Two devas?
Now *that* got my groups attention.

It's a fun fight, and I certainly prefer it to the original, but if the drow
were a little bit smarter and slightly less plentiful I think it would be
better.

If however you aren't "responsible" for it, nevermind <g>