Special building of player 1, in player 2 base ?

Last response: in Video Games
July 18, 2005 7:29:57 AM

What happen if another player1 (bird player) have player 2 (UEA enforcer)
special building in his base.

The UEA can convert Contraband into more acceptable products through a
Redistribution Center. This will break down the contraband into Supplies,
Credits, Food, and Ordinance. To be exactly: 1 mc, 1 supply, 3 food and 100
ord

Hawking retraining centers can convert up to 300 POW's into troops, but
require 5 food, 1 supply, and 1 medical unit to work. They use nothing if on
and there are no prisoners and you can build more than one.

1) Will the Redistribution Center work for a non UEA player ?

2) Will the Hawking retraining centers work for a non UEA player ? (Bird
changing player 3 prisonier, in player 1 bird troop)

3) Is there a summary sheet that has all the special building ( a bit like
the Amaranthine AMAZING ship device list) and if they work for other races ?

Thanks in advance

Lord Lancelot

Info for UEA from
Main Page
http://www.furfur.demon.co.uk/geop/v4enforcers.htm
http://www.furfur.demon.co.uk/geop/vgap4.htm

Ship devices
http://www.furfur.demon.co.uk/geop/vgap_devices.pdf
July 18, 2005 7:29:58 AM

You cannot Trade\Capture or give away Special Buildings. They will get
destroyed if that base is given to another race. Only common structures
can be traded\captured.

i.e from Training Centers down to Underground City are common
buildings. All the other buildings listed below the Underground City
are classed as Special Buildings, and only the associated race can have
them.
July 18, 2005 10:10:25 AM

It was noted in the group before that if you are the same race you get
to keep the buildings and you get to keep the Fighters and Ground Units
because they are compatable with your own.

Different races with the same Special Building would have to be tested.
I would guess that if they have the same Special Building slot they
will be traded, otherwise they will be destroyed. Can someone test?
July 18, 2005 11:38:12 AM

>3) Is there a summary sheet that has all the special building ( a bit like
>the Amaranthine AMAZING ship device list) and if they work for other races?

Hmm.... I may just have to collate that information. While the
racial buildings can't be used (or even owned) by races without them on
their list, just having all of the Special Buildings and their purposes
collected together would be quite useful....
July 18, 2005 1:18:30 PM

Is that a FACT or a Question?
Anonymous
July 18, 2005 3:19:13 PM

Doc schrieb:
> You cannot Trade\Capture or give away Special Buildings. They will get
> destroyed if that base is given to another race. Only common structures
> can be traded\captured.
>
> i.e from Training Centers down to Underground City are common
> buildings. All the other buildings listed below the Underground City
> are classed as Special Buildings, and only the associated race can have
> them.

What happen if the both races have the same buildings, say a Aczanny get a
Rebel Base with Cantinas ? As both have Cantinas what happens with them.
Or a Bird capture a Peep Base with Resort which both have.
Are the special buildings then destroyed too ? Think so but not sure and
so ask.

Bye-Bye JoSch.
Anonymous
July 18, 2005 5:21:57 PM

At least if you are same race you get to keep the buildings..

I think, you can even get the fighters and Groundunits of a player that is
same race as your own.
But not 100% sure, never scripted.

splitted

"nospam" <j_schwarze_@freenet.de> wrote in message
> Doc schrieb:
>> You cannot Trade\Capture or give away Special Buildings. They will get
>> destroyed if that base is given to another race. Only common structures
>> can be traded\captured.
>>
>> i.e from Training Centers down to Underground City are common
>> buildings. All the other buildings listed below the Underground City
>> are classed as Special Buildings, and only the associated race can have
>> them.
>
> What happen if the both races have the same buildings, say a Aczanny get a
> Rebel Base with Cantinas ? As both have Cantinas what happens with them.
> Or a Bird capture a Peep Base with Resort which both have.
> Are the special buildings then destroyed too ? Think so but not sure and
> so ask.
>
> Bye-Bye JoSch.
Anonymous
July 18, 2005 10:03:06 PM

You cannot give Rebel cantinas to Aczanny.
And you cannot give a bird resort to a fed.
Tested it with the latest host.
This may be, because they are in different race building slots.
I'll run some more tests...

Jochen
Anonymous
July 18, 2005 10:13:41 PM

You cannot give Rebel cantinas to Aczanny. That would be just too easy.

Greetings
Sebastian
Anonymous
July 18, 2005 10:40:00 PM

Did some more testing for example with fed --> scav. That did not work.
Giving a bas from rebel to rebel everything was given away and nothing
was destroyed (no buildings and no fighters etc.)
I will put this on the wiki at
shove-it.de/open/jochen/wiki/index.php/Tips_%26_Tricks

At shove-it.de/open/jochen/wiki/index.php/Command_Codes I'v set p a
page where (yet another, i know ;)  set of the command codes could be
placed. Someone could post the things about WPF and WPP there too. (And
all the other CCs btw.)
Differently from existing command-code lists I would propose to have
explanations to the CCs there, too.

Jochen
!