how to open hard drive bay of Sony Vaio GRX770?

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
April 13, 2005 2:00:53 PM

I want to upgrade the hard drive but can find no instructions for
opening the hard drive bay.
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
April 13, 2005 5:49:54 PM

Steve Troxell wrote:
> I want to upgrade the hard drive but can find no instructions for
> opening the hard drive bay.

There is usually one screw. Then open door.

a b D Laptop
April 14, 2005 6:18:21 AM

Quaoar wrote:
> Steve Troxell wrote:
>
>>I want to upgrade the hard drive but can find no instructions for
>>opening the hard drive bay.
>

> There is usually one screw. Then open door.

Yes, I did get that far, but the door was requiring a fair amount of
force to open and I thought I was missing something and was afraid to
break it. Turns out it just needs a fair amount of force and it will open.

Thanks.