GTX 580 Please Help

Well I will purchase a GTX 580 from Amazon, there it costs 500$ whilst in Norway it costs 700$ for an equivalent. However only a few GTX 580's are available in Norway. Can anyone help me find a GTX 580 from Amazon which doesn't make a great amount of noise (I am noise tolerant however I will not stand too much noise) and which doesn't go above 85* (Degrees Celsius).

I'd also like it to be a good performer. It wouldnt neccesarily have to be a GTX 580 as it could be the AMD 6970 however I'd like it to be a great performer with little noise and have the ability to be shipped to Norway.

My current setup is;

Intel i7 920 with Noctua DH NH 14 (or wtf, a popular CPU fan)
2x GTX 295
Random 1 TB Western Digital HDD
12 GB Crucial 1600 MHZ RAM.
Evga Clasified X58

I'd like objective responses and not "ZOMG NVIDIA SUXXXX AMD IS THA KINGZZ BANG FOR THE BUCKZZZ"
5 answers Last reply
More about help
  1. Hi cocopara!
    I think you should go for the gtx 570.Are you playing single display?
    http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/306?vs=292

However noise levels arent the best with gtx570.Compared to the 6970.
  2. I'm playing single display however do you think the 570 will run BF3 at max? at 40+ FPS?.
  3. No official benchmarks have been released.

However according to rumors it should be better than Metro 2033 in visuals.Which unfortunately failed to maxx out Metro 2033
    http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/geforce-gtx-570-gf110-performance,2806-8.html

Advice should be is that you should buy a gtx560ti SLI setup which is great for maxxing even the most gpu intensive games.
  4. I don't like SLI setups. Can you please find me a decent GTX 580, I want the noise level to be decent, Temps to be OK (80* at load is ok) and perform Good and be compatible with my MOBO. Must be able to ship to norway aswell.
  5. I still need help with this. I mainly need a link to a well performent and pretty noise silent GTX 580 from Amazon or any other good site that allows shipping to Norway.
Ask a new question

Read More

Gtx Amazon Components