Psi-Opps Hisser Unit

Psi-Opps Hisser Unit: Increases happiness of all colonists and natives under
the ship by up to 40 happy points. The maximum level they will reach is 300
points. This device will not work for non-lizard races that capture Lizard
ships.

From Tim ship device list.

From Amaranthine ship device I see only a P (proprietary device) for the
Lizard Psi, and not for the UEA version.

I want to know if this exact ?

Does the UEA Psi work for other races ?

Thanks in advance

Lord Lancelot

Tim
http://www.vgaplanets.com/v4doc/shipdev.htm

Amaranthine
http://www.furfur.demon.co.uk/geop/vgap_devices.pdf

Yes, the UEA hisser can work for other races. The Lizard hisser gives
this message when owned by another race.....

SssSssSSSSsss What the blazes? Hisssssssssssssssssssssss We do not
understand this hisser thing. We are not smart. It is not doing
anything! SsssSSSssss

Heres the log from a fed-owned UEA hisser....

Psi-Opps Hisser Unit used on base Base psi-Aurigae5

Incidently I did a quick sim on how it works in regards the happiness
level since I read in different places that it only works up to 100.
Apparently it works progressively less as you approach 300. So when
under 100 it will increase it by 40... between 100-200 it still seems
to give it a decent boost and around 250 it only seems to help by 2
points or so... but it was a small sim and the data isn't too
detailed...

Chris