Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Is this compatible? Please help!

Tags:
  • Homebuilt
  • Compatibility
  • Systems
  • Product
Last response: in Systems
March 20, 2011 1:03:16 AM

Well im fixing my pc after my DFI lanpary mobo went bad and now i need to replace the ram and cpu.

My old good parts
7900GTX-BIG
seagate 80 gb ide hd
ide disc drive (i know i need a sata but a disc drive is not mandtory)
and ocz 550watt psu
a apevia case from 2007 i dont know the model

Purchasing these parts
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... mobo(hope my case will work)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... cpu
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... memory

please check if all this compatible i really cant afford a mess up....

More about : compatible

March 20, 2011 2:22:24 AM

Do you really want a single core cpu? I would not buy that cheap Biostar board from my experience with them they are junk.
m
0
l
March 20, 2011 2:29:14 AM

christop said:
Do you really want a single core cpu? I would not buy that cheap Biostar board from my experience with them they are junk.



When you poor you just gotta sacrifice man so is it compatible
m
0
l
Related resources
March 20, 2011 6:03:30 PM

Would be nice if i good get a answer soon.........
m
0
l
March 21, 2011 7:12:06 AM

Zeroc1000 said:
Well im fixing my pc after my DFI lanpary mobo went bad and now i need to replace the ram and cpu.

My old good parts
7900GTX-BIG
seagate 80 gb ide hd
ide disc drive (i know i need a sata but a disc drive is not mandtory)
and ocz 550watt psu
a apevia case from 2007 i dont know the model

Purchasing these parts
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... mobo(hope my case will work)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... cpu
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... memory

please check if all this compatible i really cant afford a mess up....


yes all of your parts should work if you were willing to spend just little bit more you could get something much better

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... mobo

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... ram

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... processor

around 150 shipped

or for a bit more you can something 2x better

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... processor (quad core)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... ram (4gigs)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... mobo

around 200.00 shipped
m
0
l
March 21, 2011 10:42:02 AM

fools79 said:
yes all of your parts should work if you were willing to spend just little bit more you could get something much better

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... mobo

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... ram

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... processor

around 150 shipped

or for a bit more you can something 2x better

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... processor (quad core)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... ram (4gigs)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... mobo

around 200.00 shipped



I will change my mobo to asrock mobo you linked hopefully i can unlock the second core of the sempron and get more for the money .

Thanks for the help.


m
0
l