Spreadsheet

I have made a spreadsheet with some racial data (race stats and ships) that
I compiled from a variety of sources online. It also has most of the stuff
from another spreadsheet that is out there (not sure who made it but it has
weapons and such in it) as well as engine data, shields, hyperdrives, etc.

The sheet is just a compilation of stuff from a variety of sources. Each
sheet of the spreadsheet prints out to 1 page (landscape).

Right now it has racial data (race stats + ships) for the following races:
- Colonies of Man
- Evil Empire
- Solar Federation
- Solarian Unity
- Robots
- Rebels

It also has tables with the following items:
- Engines
- Generators
- Hyperdrives
- Shields
- Small Weapons
- Large Weapons
- Point Defense
- Planet Techs

If you're interested you can download it here.

http://www.korinth.com/PlanetsData_v1.xls

- Tristan
6 answers Last reply
More about spreadsheet

    Very nice. I put together something similar for myself, but it is
    mostly raw data I use for calculations. Yours looks much nicer.

    A couple of questions and a correction.

    On the Solorian page:
    What source did you use for your information? Specifically the fighter
    special information?

    Is it the Quasar with those abilities or the Neutron?

    The Solorian growth rate has been changed recently. The formula you
    have only applies when the starheat is >90. When starheat is <30,
    there is no growth and from 30 to 90, the starheat is divided by 90
    rather than 30. So extreme growth is still possible, but you have to
    find those rare super hot stars to do it. Without those stars, growth
    is about average.

    Does anyone know what "Double Missle Range" means for the Quasar? It's
    obviously not just comparing it to the other Solorian Fighters, since
    the Fusion doesn't have missles and the Neutron has a range 60x(!!!!)
    more than that of the Quasar.

    Does that mean that its range is just double the listed value (if so,
    why not just list it at 20?), or does that mean that any [[Fighter Wing
    ]] that contains a Quasar has its range doubled?

    Found another nit to pick.

    You missed the Labor Camp as one of their Special Base Structures.

    > On the Solorian page:
    > What source did you use for your information? Specifically the fighter
    > special information?

    http://www.furfur.demon.co.uk/geop/solorianraceguide.doc
    http://www.vgaplanets.com/v4races/rc811f.htm

    The word "average" should actually precede both the missile and beam
    accuracy numbers. I will adjust my spreadsheet.

    > Is it the Quasar with those abilities or the Neutron?

    According to the first page noted above, the Type 1 (Quasar I presume from
    the 2nd source) has the missile abilities and the type 2 (fusion again from
    the 2nd source) has the beam abilies.

    > The Solorian growth rate has been changed recently. The formula you
    > have only applies when the starheat is >90. When starheat is <30,
    > there is no growth and from 30 to 90, the starheat is divided by 90
    > rather than 30. So extreme growth is still possible, but you have to
    > find those rare super hot stars to do it. Without those stars, growth
    > is about average.

    Will adjsut. Thanks!

    "Amaranthine" <amaranthine1@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Found another nit to pick.
    >
    > You missed the Labor Camp as one of their Special Base Structures.

    Added

    Thanks!

    Large weapon:

    AMG + 700 blast vs ground base
    BC Blaster Cannon + 3000

    (you wrote +3000 fro AMG witch is wrong)

    Lord Lancelot

Games Spreadsheet Video Games