I need drivers for Compaq Presario 5000

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b \ Driver
a b D Laptop
April 13, 2005 6:20:03 PM

I need drivers for Compaq Presario 5000 desktop

trying to help friends who have lost all the back up drivers

The video, & sound are build't on the mothers . Can anyone email them to me

or provide me with the names,? you would be a big help.

thanks Tony
April 13, 2005 6:27:19 PM

Have you tried the HP website. They are very good about providing all the
drivers necessary for all their products.

!