question about SML (Solorian)

Hello,

i fired a SML on Empire ships, and also hit friendly (not allied) Xtal Ships
with activated X-Field also!

Log says:

Target ID: 16241
Weapon range: 492
HD Stress of planet increased by 300 points
Target is in range! At 416 LY
*** FIRE!!! ***
Stellar matter HD feedback from X Field device in target area!!!! Planet
may
EXPLODE!!!

[...]

---------

Afterwards my planet have HD stress of 2056!!! Turn after its exploded!

I asked around, no one ever heard about that "feature" when had that
changed?

Could btw be used to produce even more HD stress in an solorian/xtal
alliance! It seems each ship with active x-field give a 100 HD Stress
feedback! So if a solorian fires an sml to a world with 5 X-Field ships the
world would gain 800 HD Stress each turn (= 800 Hyperlathes = 8000 Food each
turn!!) <- dunno if this is intentional?

Mydgard

P.S. Anyway lost 2 worlds to this "feature"
6 answers Last reply
More about question solorian

    Argh hit the strg+v one time too often sorry guys!

    "Mydgard" <Mydgard@lycos.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> [...]
    > may
    > EXPLODE!!!
    >
    > Stellar matter HD feedback from X Field device in target area!!!! Planet
    > may
    > EXPLODE!!!
    >
    > ---------
    >
    > Afterwards my planet have HD stress of 2056!!! Turn after its exploded!
    >
    > I asked around, no one ever heard about that "feature" when had that
    > changed?
    >
    > Could btw be used to produce even more HD stress in an solorian/xtal
    > alliance! It seems each ship with active x-field give a 100 HD Stress
    > feedback! So if a solorian fires an sml to a world with 5 X-Field ships
    > the world would gain 800 HD Stress each turn (= 800 Hyperlathes = 8000
    > Food each turn!!) <- dunno if this is intentional?
    >
    > Mydgard
    >
    > P.S. Anyway lost 2 worlds to this "feature"

    Take a loock at Tim device description. This feature is mentioned under
    Crystal X-Field;0) Have found it once but a mention in host change was
    missing.

    Greetings
    Sebastian

> [...]
    >> may
    >> EXPLODE!!!
    >>
    >> Stellar matter HD feedback from X Field device in target area!!!! Planet
    >> may
    >> EXPLODE!!!
    >>
    >> ---------
    >>
    >> Afterwards my planet have HD stress of 2056!!! Turn after its exploded!
    >>
    >> I asked around, no one ever heard about that "feature" when had that
    >> changed?
    >>
    >> Could btw be used to produce even more HD stress in an solorian/xtal
    >> alliance! It seems each ship with active x-field give a 100 HD Stress
    >> feedback! So if a solorian fires an sml to a world with 5 X-Field ships
    >> the world would gain 800 HD Stress each turn (= 800 Hyperlathes = 8000
    >> Food each turn!!) <- dunno if this is intentional?
    >>
    >> Mydgard
    >>
    >> P.S. Anyway lost 2 worlds to this "feature"

    Hmm ok found it!

    Thx ...

    Too bad no solorian guide has it inside ...

    Mydgard

    "Sebastian" <Sebastian@nospam.nospam> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> [...]
    >>> may
    >>> EXPLODE!!!
    >>>
    >>> Stellar matter HD feedback from X Field device in target area!!!! Planet
    >>> may
    >>> EXPLODE!!!
    >>>
    >>> ---------
    >>>
    >>> Afterwards my planet have HD stress of 2056!!! Turn after its exploded!
    >>>
    >>> I asked around, no one ever heard about that "feature" when had that
    >>> changed?
    >>>
    >>> Could btw be used to produce even more HD stress in an solorian/xtal
    >>> alliance! It seems each ship with active x-field give a 100 HD Stress
    >>> feedback! So if a solorian fires an sml to a world with 5 X-Field ships
    >>> the world would gain 800 HD Stress each turn (= 800 Hyperlathes = 8000
    >>> Food each turn!!) <- dunno if this is intentional?
    >>>
    >>> Mydgard
    >>>
    >>> P.S. Anyway lost 2 worlds to this "feature"

    Interesting, as the Sol Developer, I had not heard of this feature. It
    shall be interesting to see how it pans out. I do agree, it does make
    the sol/xtal alliance even stronger.

    Greg Bahr

    wow.. can you post this on the VGA planets wiki :)?

    scumm_gel@yahoo.com wrote:

    >wow.. can you post this on the VGA planets wiki :)?

    I have added it to the Solorian Race Guide section of the VGAP Wiki.
    (Remember: Anyone can add things, and it only takes a minute.)

Stellar HD Devices Video Games