HP Compaq nw8000

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b α HP
a b D Laptop
April 13, 2005 9:33:35 PM

I'm considering getting one of these and would appreciate any feedback
as to it its reliability and performance. In particular, what kind of
runtime do you get when on battery?

Thanks,
Harvey

More about : compaq nw8000

Anonymous
a b α HP
a b D Laptop
April 13, 2005 9:48:17 PM

Harvey Gratt wrote:

> I'm considering getting one of these and would appreciate any feedback
> as to it its reliability and performance. In particular, what kind of
> runtime do you get when on battery?
>
> Thanks,
> Harvey

Same information request for the nc8000. Also, other than the graphics
card, what are the differences between the nc8000 and nw8000 models?

Thanks again,
Harvey
!