HP Compaq nw8000

I'm considering getting one of these and would appreciate any feedback
as to it its reliability and performance. In particular, what kind of
runtime do you get when on battery?

Thanks,
Harvey
1 answer Last reply
More about compaq nw8000

    Harvey Gratt wrote:

    > I'm considering getting one of these and would appreciate any feedback
    > as to it its reliability and performance. In particular, what kind of
    > runtime do you get when on battery?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Harvey

    Same information request for the nc8000. Also, other than the graphics
    card, what are the differences between the nc8000 and nw8000 models?

    Thanks again,
    Harvey

Hewlett Packard Compaq Laptops