New game @ Spacecraft-Portal.de

Greetings, worthy Planeteer!

There are a lot of games available at my web site SPACECRAFT PORTAL:
- new games
- running games with open slots (replacement needed)

"Spacecraft Portal Academy II": ***WAITING FOR PLAYERS***
This scenario contains the following parts:
game class: VGAP4 - REAL
host setup: maximum (highest values/extra abundant)
hconfig: standard
rconfig: n/a
ship list: standard races + new races
star map: standard "The Echo Cluster"
host version: Host v4.000.193
PHCc version: v4.23
cplayer version: n/a
add-ons: n/a
goals: highest score after 100 turns
start date: 2005/??/??
hosting deadlines: Mo/Th at 4:00 pm GMT
rank needed for signing: Ensign to Lieutanent

open race slots:
- all races
The game starts when (at least) 10 players joined this game...

Greetings from Erik!

at web => http://www.spacecraft-portal.de
4 answers Last reply
More about game spacecraft portal

    Greetings, worthy Planeteer!

    There is just a new game at "Spacecraft-Portal" waiting for more
    players. So just take a look. You can join the game via the web site
    link below.

    "Spacecraft Portal Academy II": ***WAITING FOR PLAYERS***
    open race slots:
    - all races
    The game starts when (at least) 10 players joined this game...

    Greetings from Erik!

    at web => http://www.spacecraft-portal.de

    For those who have trouble finding the game

    click on the space craft portal, top left you can browse the site in
    english, games-deck, games list, Spacecraft Portal Academy II
    and your finally there.

    The most important info are missing

    Master setup

    HW setup
    Colonist
    how many money to start ?
    natives ?
    metal in ground ?
    contraband ?
    starting ship ?
    extra starting ship ?

    Other planets
    how many natives ?
    how many contraband ?
    how many metal ?

    Hconfig
    Planets 4 Host Config file:
    ChunnelFuel= 100
    GravMineOdds= 40
    LaserMineOdds= 80
    WebMineOdds= 160
    BarbMineOdds= 15
    IonCannonDrain= 100
    LaserAADrain= 80
    IonCannonRange= 200
    LaserAARange= 100
    FighterBeamDrain= 10
    FighterMissileDrain= 100
    IonCannonOdds= 30
    LaserAAOdds= 20
    IonCannonPDOdds= 40
    PodScanRange= 100
    BaseToShipScanRange= 100
    MinefieldSizeLimit= 50
    MaxBuoy= 10
    PodCost= 25
    MinefieldLifetime= 20
    TachRange= 100
    TachPower= 250
    NewFarm= 100
    GravWellGenR= 50
    GravWellFuelDrain= 10
    =>VictoryPointsActive= 1
    VicroryPointsToWin= 10000
    VictoryPublicScore= 1
    VictoryPop1Million= 1
    VictoryPop5Million= 1
    VictoryPop10Million= 1
    VictoryNativeVote= 1
    VictoryNotAtWarVotes= 1
    VictoryAtWarMinusOne= 0
    VictoryRaceBasedBonus= 1
    VictorySpies= 1
    =>VictoryKingOfHillActive=1
    VictoryKingOfHillPoints=5
    VictoryKingOfHillPlanetName=????????????????
    YigCompress= 1
    BigEaters= 1
    =>FoodStockpileGrowth= 30
    AllyLimitActive= 1
    =>AllyLimit= 2
    WormHolesStable= 0
    WormHolesWondering= 0
    VirgoBurn= 1
    =>FarmsNeed1thousandColonists=1
    =>AlienHull= 0
    =>BadAlienHullCombat= 1

    2 turn per week

    Would be nice to know the victory condition if any other beside 10 000
    victory points.

    Lord Lancelot

    Well, so I've to write another mail... okay. If you can't see the first
    posting (well, this here is only a "re:"!) this will be a help for you.
    Here we go:

    "Lord Lancelot" wrote:
    > The most important info are missing
    >
    > Master setup
    >
    > HW setup

    The first posting for this game was at 2005/07/23. So this time I don't
    want to copy any line again and again... Here are just the answers for
    the more *important* questions... ;)

    "Spacecraft Portal Academy II":
    This scenario contains the following parts:
    host setup: maximum (highest values/extra abundant)
    hconfig: standard
    goals: highest score after 100 turns

    I will master the game without using scripts. Well... highest values/extra
    abundant means:

    > Colonist
    *5,000,000*

    > how many money to start ?
    *20,000*

    > natives ?
    > metal in ground ?
    > contraband ?
    for all *extra abundant*

    > starting ship ?
    with *standard ships*

    > extra starting ship ?
    with *extra 3 freighters*

    > Other planets
    > how many natives ?
    > how many contraband ?
    > how many metal ?
    *above average*

    > Would be nice to know the victory condition if any other beside 10 000
    > victory points.
    Hmmm... well, the victory condition is set - see above!
    Don't pay to much attention of the 10,000 points in the HConfig. Has nothing
    to do with the victory condition when using autohost PHCc!!!

    --
    Greetings from Erik!

    eMail to spacecraft-portal@spacecraft-portal.de
    on Web: http://www.spacecraft-portal.de/

    Greetings, worthy Planeteer!

    We still a few more players for the following game at our web site
    SPACECRAFT PORTAL. So just take a look here:

    -------------------------------------
    Version 4 games:
    -------------------------------------

    "Spacecraft Portal Academy II": ***WAITING FOR PLAYERS***
    This scenario contains the following parts:
    game class: VGAP4 - REAL
    host setup: HW in a very long range circle, minerals/metals extra
    abundant, no natives, very high population, very high
    money, standard ships, 3 extra freighters, other planets
    with minerals/metals/contraband/natives above average
    hconfig: standard
    rconfig: n/a
    ship list: standard races + new races
    star map: standard "The Echo Cluster"
    host version: Host v4.000.193
    PHCc version: v4.23
    cplayer version: n/a
    add-ons: n/a
    goals: highest score after 100 turns
    start date: 2005/??/??
    hosting deadlines: Mo/Th at 4:00 pm GMT
    rank needed for signing: Ensign to Lieutanent Commander

    open race slots:
    - all races
    THE GAME STARTS WHEN (AT LEAST) 10 PLAYERS
    JOINED THE GAME...

    Greetings from Erik!

    at web => http://www.spacecraft-portal.de

Games Portal Video Games