  • Portal
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
July 23, 2005 9:22:47 PM

Greetings, worthy Planeteer!

There are a lot of games available at my web site SPACECRAFT PORTAL:
- new games
- running games with open slots (replacement needed)

"Spacecraft Portal Academy II": ***WAITING FOR PLAYERS***
This scenario contains the following parts:
game class: VGAP4 - REAL
host setup: maximum (highest values/extra abundant)
hconfig: standard
rconfig: n/a
ship list: standard races + new races
star map: standard "The Echo Cluster"
host version: Host v4.000.193
PHCc version: v4.23
cplayer version: n/a
add-ons: n/a
goals: highest score after 100 turns
start date: 2005/??/??
hosting deadlines: Mo/Th at 4:00 pm GMT
rank needed for signing: Ensign to Lieutanent

open race slots:
- all races
The game starts when (at least) 10 players joined this game...

Greetings from Erik!

at web => http://www.spacecraft-portal.de

More about : game spacecraft portal

Anonymous
August 10, 2005 8:10:10 PM

Greetings, worthy Planeteer!

There is just a new game at "Spacecraft-Portal" waiting for more
players. So just take a look. You can join the game via the web site
link below.

"Spacecraft Portal Academy II": ***WAITING FOR PLAYERS***
open race slots:
- all races
The game starts when (at least) 10 players joined this game...

Greetings from Erik!

at web => http://www.spacecraft-portal.de
Anonymous
August 10, 2005 8:10:11 PM

For those who have trouble finding the game

click on the space craft portal, top left you can browse the site in
english, games-deck, games list, Spacecraft Portal Academy II
and your finally there.

The most important info are missing

Master setup

HW setup
Colonist
how many money to start ?
natives ?
metal in ground ?
contraband ?
starting ship ?
extra starting ship ?

Other planets
how many natives ?
how many contraband ?
how many metal ?

Hconfig
Planets 4 Host Config file:
ChunnelFuel= 100
GravMineOdds= 40
LaserMineOdds= 80
WebMineOdds= 160
BarbMineOdds= 15
IonCannonDrain= 100
LaserAADrain= 80
IonCannonRange= 200
LaserAARange= 100
FighterBeamDrain= 10
FighterMissileDrain= 100
IonCannonOdds= 30
LaserAAOdds= 20
IonCannonPDOdds= 40
PodScanRange= 100
BaseToShipScanRange= 100
MinefieldSizeLimit= 50
MaxBuoy= 10
PodCost= 25
MinefieldLifetime= 20
TachRange= 100
TachPower= 250
NewFarm= 100
GravWellGenR= 50
GravWellFuelDrain= 10
=>VictoryPointsActive= 1
VicroryPointsToWin= 10000
VictoryPublicScore= 1
VictoryPop1Million= 1
VictoryPop5Million= 1
VictoryPop10Million= 1
VictoryNativeVote= 1
VictoryNotAtWarVotes= 1
VictoryAtWarMinusOne= 0
VictoryRaceBasedBonus= 1
VictorySpies= 1
=>VictoryKingOfHillActive=1
VictoryKingOfHillPoints=5
VictoryKingOfHillPlanetName=????????????????
YigCompress= 1
BigEaters= 1
=>FoodStockpileGrowth= 30
AllyLimitActive= 1
=>AllyLimit= 2
WormHolesStable= 0
WormHolesWondering= 0
VirgoBurn= 1
=>FarmsNeed1thousandColonists=1
=>AlienHull= 0
=>BadAlienHullCombat= 1

2 turn per week

Would be nice to know the victory condition if any other beside 10 000
victory points.

Lord Lancelot
August 11, 2005 12:28:23 AM

Well, so I've to write another mail... okay. If you can't see the first
posting (well, this here is only a "re:"!) this will be a help for you.
Here we go:

"Lord Lancelot" wrote:
> The most important info are missing
>
> Master setup
>
> HW setup

The first posting for this game was at 2005/07/23. So this time I don't
want to copy any line again and again... Here are just the answers for
the more *important* questions... ;)

"Spacecraft Portal Academy II":
This scenario contains the following parts:
host setup: maximum (highest values/extra abundant)
hconfig: standard
goals: highest score after 100 turns

I will master the game without using scripts. Well... highest values/extra
abundant means:

> Colonist
*5,000,000*

> how many money to start ?
*20,000*

> natives ?
> metal in ground ?
> contraband ?
for all *extra abundant*

> starting ship ?
with *standard ships*

> extra starting ship ?
with *extra 3 freighters*

> Other planets
> how many natives ?
> how many contraband ?
> how many metal ?
*above average*

> Would be nice to know the victory condition if any other beside 10 000
> victory points.
Hmmm... well, the victory condition is set - see above!
Don't pay to much attention of the 10,000 points in the HConfig. Has nothing
to do with the victory condition when using autohost PHCc!!!

--
Greetings from Erik!

eMail to spacecraft-portal@spacecraft-portal.de
on Web: http://www.spacecraft-portal.de/
Anonymous
August 28, 2005 6:46:26 PM

Greetings, worthy Planeteer!

We still a few more players for the following game at our web site
SPACECRAFT PORTAL. So just take a look here:

-------------------------------------
Version 4 games:
-------------------------------------

"Spacecraft Portal Academy II": ***WAITING FOR PLAYERS***
This scenario contains the following parts:
game class: VGAP4 - REAL
host setup: HW in a very long range circle, minerals/metals extra
abundant, no natives, very high population, very high
money, standard ships, 3 extra freighters, other planets
with minerals/metals/contraband/natives above average
hconfig: standard
rconfig: n/a
ship list: standard races + new races
star map: standard "The Echo Cluster"
host version: Host v4.000.193
PHCc version: v4.23
cplayer version: n/a
add-ons: n/a
goals: highest score after 100 turns
start date: 2005/??/??
hosting deadlines: Mo/Th at 4:00 pm GMT
rank needed for signing: Ensign to Lieutanent Commander

open race slots:
- all races
THE GAME STARTS WHEN (AT LEAST) 10 PLAYERS
JOINED THE GAME...

!