USB failure device not recognized

frankmazuca1980

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2011
Hello
I have a Intel D975XBX2 Extreme Series Motherboard with a Intel Pentium D 925 Processor HH80553PG0804MN - 3.0GHz, 4MB Cache, 800MHz FSB, Presler, Dual-Core, OEM, Socket 775 installed. I frequently have device not recognized from my palm pixi mobile and my external 2 TB HD, enclosed in a custom case. Sometimes, but not always, but logging off or rebooting solves the problem but not often and my system is a slow reboot.
The system was built several years ago and was one my first build and i am at wit'x end trying to figure what the problem is. I have four input on the rear of the case and two attached to a media card forward that i use.
I also have trouble with my CF medic card reader- attached to the mainboard on a USB connection and often that is not recognized and i am unable to view files, as is the same with my external HD.

frankmazuca1980

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2011
i am not estatic. The printer(off the rear) was not recognized, the external HD also on the ports on the rear off the main board also not recognized and a CF in media card reader front panel not recognized. Reloaded drivers Again and now seems in order but that is after reloading drivers twice in two days.