Jump Drives

No that the Bots and CoM have jump drives in the TV show are we getting
them in this game?

Lokkee

The Cylon (robot) and Com are based on the old 1980 show.

Where Cylon were not Screamer (human look to save on special effect cost).

And I dont want to go back to bullet technologie, the new show both Cylon
and Com use them instead of laser, turbor laser and large turbo laser array.

Lord Lancelot

Lokkee wrote:
> No that the Bots and CoM have jump drives in the TV show are we getting
> them in this game?
>
> Lokkee

Well there was supposed to be a Golem Hyper Space network.. sadly it
got canned rather than getting tweaked.

and for jump drives.. no .

scumm_gel@yahoo.com schrieb:

> Lokkee wrote:
>
>>No that the Bots and CoM have jump drives in the TV show are we getting
>>them in this game?
>>
>>Lokkee

Why do you send 3 times the same posting ?? Statistic reasons ?
They have time 08:20, 08:20 and 08:21.

Bye-Bye JoSch.

sorry.. i was hitting the refresh button on top because everytime i
posted i get an error. I backed up and clicked on post again.

"Lord Lancelot" <lordlancelot@Nospamthankyou.com> wrote:

>And I dont want to go back to bullet technologie, the new show both Cylon
>and Com use them instead of laser, turbor laser and large turbo laser array.

Actually, bullet technology is probably a more realistic weapon then lasers
for spaceships.
Look at the Deep Impact comet mission from NASA.

In vgap fighter and ship have shields, and go faster than a bullet.

I like better the old blaster of the cylon, and colonial troop.

It feel like watching Star Wars with guns...

Lord Lancelot

Malcolm Snelgrove wrote:
> "Lord Lancelot" <lordlancelot@Nospamthankyou.com> wrote:
>

>>And I dont want to go back to bullet technologie, the new show both Cylon
>>and Com use them instead of laser, turbor laser and large turbo laser array.
>>

> Actually, bullet technology is probably a more realistic weapon then lasers
> for spaceships.
> Look at the Deep Impact comet mission from NASA.

Absolutely, one guy with a .45 could take out the international space
station from miles away.

"Lord Lancelot" <lordlancelot@Nospamthankyou.com> wrote:

>In vgap fighter and ship have shields, and go faster than a bullet.
>
>I like better the old blaster of the cylon, and colonial troop.
>
>It feel like watching Star Wars with guns...
>
>Lord Lancelot

Oh definitely! I like them too.

Realisticly, space battles would be done in complete silence in the movies
and where is the fun in that?

alevans <vze6n8p0@verizon.net> wrote:

>Malcolm Snelgrove wrote:
>> "Lord Lancelot" <lordlancelot@Nospamthankyou.com> wrote:
>>

>>>And I dont want to go back to bullet technologie, the new show both Cylon
>>>and Com use them instead of laser, turbor laser and large turbo laser array.
>>>

>> Actually, bullet technology is probably a more realistic weapon then lasers
>> for spaceships.
>> Look at the Deep Impact comet mission from NASA.
>>
>Absolutely, one guy with a .45 could take out the international space
>station from miles away.
Or the space shuttle (tiles) it seems. :-( Getting the orbit and
velocities right would be a bit of a challenge though. Doesn't a faster
orbit automatically mean a higher orbit?