Sign in with
Your question

Wireless internet isnt working for my laptop

Last response: in Wireless Networking
October 21, 2010 3:52:59 PM

Hi, so I really hope you can help me. My roomates and I have 3 different laptops, and att uverse as our wireless provider. Everyones laptop except mine works with the wireless, and I have to plug my laptop in to the box in order to connect to the internet. Although at my own house is the only problem I have connecting to wireless. I can go to friends houses, starbucks, and anywhere else and connect just fine!
I am so frustrated.
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
a b F Wireless
October 21, 2010 8:08:25 PM

If your laptop is older than theirs, it may be a wireless mode issue or a difference of wireless security type.

Suggest you address the router setup screens and see if you can connect with wireless security disabled temporarily and -- then with wireless mode changed (mixed mode may work).
m
l
October 22, 2010 3:03:04 AM

rnraulerson said:
Hi, so I really hope you can help me. My roomates and I have 3 different laptops, and att uverse as our wireless provider. Everyones laptop except mine works with the wireless, and I have to plug my laptop in to the box in order to connect to the internet. Although at my own house is the only problem I have connecting to wireless. I can go to friends houses, starbucks, and anywhere else and connect just fine!
I am so frustrated.

Try kasper sky. Reinstall your lan and ethernel driver .This should solve your problem. :pt1cable: 
m
l
Related resources
!