Having a problem with BGII

David

Hi,

I'm enjoying the game, but when I took the ship to Spellhold,
something strange happened (without me doing anything that I know of).
The frames around the screen, showing game options, party members,
and weapons, spells, etc., vanished and I can't figure out how to
restore them. They only show up when I'm on pause, and I'm finding
the game very difficult to play without them constantly in place. Is
there anything I can do to restore them? I don't think I can finish
it without them, as I'm so used to them.

Thanks in advance for any advice,

David

enkidu

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2002

David wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm enjoying the game, but when I took the ship to Spellhold,
> something strange happened (without me doing anything that I know of).
> The frames around the screen, showing game options, party members,
> and weapons, spells, etc., vanished and I can't figure out how to
> restore them. They only show up when I'm on pause, and I'm finding
> the game very difficult to play without them constantly in place. Is
> there anything I can do to restore them? I don't think I can finish
> it without them, as I'm so used to them.
>
> Thanks in advance for any advice,
>
> David

David,

Hit 'h' to unhide the menus.

Enkidu

David

Enkidu <Enkidu@spamblock.com> wrote in message news:<2k8244F18ja9bU1@uni-berlin.de>...
> David wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm enjoying the game, but when I took the ship to Spellhold,
> > something strange happened (without me doing anything that I know of).
> > The frames around the screen, showing game options, party members,
> > and weapons, spells, etc., vanished and I can't figure out how to
> > restore them. They only show up when I'm on pause, and I'm finding
> > the game very difficult to play without them constantly in place. Is
> > there anything I can do to restore them? I don't think I can finish
> > it without them, as I'm so used to them.
> >
> > Thanks in advance for any advice,
> >
> > David
>

> David,
>
> Hit 'h' to unhide the menus.

Thanks very much! Of course it was the one key I didn't try. ;-)

Now, off to save that irritating Imoen.

David