Best Gaming Keyboard and Mouse

kmaster224

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2011
I don't know if this is the right place to post this but o well. So does anyone have any good suggestions for a good gaming keyboard and mouse for ~$100? That is not my absolute maximum, but i would like to stay under that. Thanks for any help :D

Solution
Ive got a logitech g110 keyboard and thats been great so far, also sporting a logitech mx 518 mouse. Its a bit older but its nice. Logitech just released the g400 so you might want to check that out. I got my g110 for 50 so if you can find a good deal check that out. I dont recommend the razer products, except for maybe a deathadder. Are you playing more fps's or mmo's like WoW?

bdizzle11

Distinguished
May 19, 2011
Ive got a logitech g110 keyboard and thats been great so far, also sporting a logitech mx 518 mouse. Its a bit older but its nice. Logitech just released the g400 so you might want to check that out. I got my g110 for 50 so if you can find a good deal check that out. I dont recommend the razer products, except for maybe a deathadder. Are you playing more fps's or mmo's like WoW?

Solution