How Do I Get This ONE Screw OUT!? Help?

yutubemedia

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2010

okay ill try to find one like that. by the way, once I get it off, do I just flip the card over and the plate falls off, or do I have to slide it back or snap off or how?

Thanks

That will allow you to remove the bottom plate. You will then need to remove the main portion, which includes the heatsink and fan, with another set of screws.

yutubemedia

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2010

Hey so i unscrewed those screw and the X shaped heat sink plate screws, but now its still not disconnecting, Do I need to remove the screws here at 0:15 seconds: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXcUU1j3kxQ Theres two screws in line together on the front of the expansion slot, do i need to removed those?

THANKS

yutubemedia

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2010

gah...idk, I might give up, I unscrewed both screws on the front and I dont understand how to get it off, Theres the back plate, the middle plate which is the Chip and GPU and all, then the top plate which is like the case....

yutubemedia

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2010

i dont think so i cant find any other screws, It think its just the thermal paste? Being really stuck, Perhaps I have to pull more, Im just worried about breaking it

By the way, thanks for putting up with all my questions, I know im annoying you....http://img.tomshardware.com/forum/uk/icones/smile.gif

yutubemedia

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2010

okay i got the back plate off, now i cant get the damn main chip plate off. I cant turn it because the screw slots are inserted into the top plate case, like the plastic pipe that the screw goes through is, so idk...dont know where or how to pull it off. 8(

yutubemedia

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2010

yutubemedia

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2010

darn, it did not come with any! 8( I wonder if I have to buy the arctic kit, or if theres a different company that makes kits that will work, because the arctic kit its only at like ebay and frozen cpu and costs a lot for shipping, hmm, wonder if newegg has anything.