Monitor shows nothing wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxtrot_95

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2011
Hello,

Well recently I bought a 9800GT 1GB . Removed old GPU card drivers and the card . Put the new one in then I boot and then nothing . The fan are moving but monitor shows nothing juz black screen and I hear nothing on my speaker . I tried to put my old GPU back but the same thing happens . Did I misswire something or ??????

P/S : I think I did managed to boot the PC normally with the new GPU shortly after putting it in to test it . I try to play some games and guess what , the monitor went crazy ............ it went on and off although the light is green . After it finished it's crazyness the monitor then shows nothing .......... NOTHING (ROARRRRR) . I tried to reboot and same thing happen . All of the fans are spinning . I can't even get to the BIOS or try to run in safe mod coz the monitor shows exactly nothing when I boot it up WTF . Some1 help pls . I think it has something to with the wire .

PSS : I tried the monitor on another PC and it worked fine lol . Maybe this new GPU gave the monitor some crazy drug .

THNX all ____)

Foxtrot_95

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2011
Hello ,

I solved the issue . It's the GPU card (it's defective lol) . Now I got a GT 430 _) . Thnx for the replies .

btw : Any suggestions for a GPU card that can handle games nowadays ? I dun want the high-end one . thnx

Status
Not open for further replies.