What's your budget for each machine? It's true that Phenom is definitely the better choice than the Athlon in just about any price range, but if you're putting a fairly large amount of money into these you should get Intel 2500K processors.

ruskies

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2011
hi, enperu,kajabla thanks for the help I'm also planning of core i3 . actually i don't know which game, i think it will be online games,now I'm choosing between Phenom ll and core i3

Take your time and plan out properly. Rough out your investment. Make proper survey of the area where you would like to set it up. In short, hardware is the last thing you need to worry about as it can be sought out in a couple of days.

Um...no. The 2500K has the same performance as the 2600K in gaming, and the extra $100 would go down the drain. That $100, put into better graphics cards, would really give you good hardware.

ruskies

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2011
hi,I've already purchase athlon ll, 2gb ddr3 ram, 1gb graphic card, 500gb hard drive.I chose this specs because of ROI (return of Investment) is quicker thanks guys, and god bless