What is everyone's favorite online print service?

Last response: in Digital Camera
February 12, 2005 11:44:35 AM

Been a while since I uploaded photos to be printed. Previously I used
photoaccess and shutterfly with pretty good results. Just wondering if there
are certain services that are particularly good with large digital prints
such as 16" X 20".

thanks,

brian

www.pbase/com/bhuether
Anonymous
February 12, 2005 12:20:31 PM

"Brian Huether" <bhuetherNO@guitarSP-dreams.AMcom> writes:

> Been a while since I uploaded photos to be printed. Previously I used
> photoaccess and shutterfly with pretty good results. Just wondering if there
> are certain services that are particularly good with large digital prints
> such as 16" X 20".

Mpix.com is currently my favorite. In the past I have also gotten good prints
from shutterfly.com and ezprints.com.

--
Michael Meissner
email: mrmnews@the-meissners.org