About sandcasters

Hi,

I could not find this info around here: will sandcasters affect
fighters that got exo sand shields? I have this vague memory that these
days they should do some damage even if exotics are ON. I just want to
be sure so I don't loose my poor fleet.

thx for any answers:)

I don't believe they get through the sand shields any more.

Also, the Energized Sand is no longer 100% effective.

Putting all 10 000 in a single wing is the worse thing you can do
against a ship with sandcasters. Every shot will hit the whole 10 000.
Break it up into lots of smaller wings and watch the Vicky burn ord.

Scytale

I ran some test a while ago, A stormer Victorious with all sand caster as
weapon (max shield, armor).

vs EE wing of type 10 000 type 1

first test NO sand shield foe EE = Victorious win.

second test sand shield for EE = Victorious win ( take just a bit longer)

Result I now hate EE fighters.

Host 193

Lord Lancelot