About sandcasters

Hi,

I could not find this info around here: will sandcasters affect
fighters that got exo sand shields? I have this vague memory that these
days they should do some damage even if exotics are ON. I just want to
be sure so I don't loose my poor fleet.

thx for any answers:)
3 answers Last reply
More about about sandcasters

    I don't believe they get through the sand shields any more.

    Also, the Energized Sand is no longer 100% effective.

    Putting all 10 000 in a single wing is the worse thing you can do
    against a ship with sandcasters. Every shot will hit the whole 10 000.
    Break it up into lots of smaller wings and watch the Vicky burn ord.

    Scytale

    I ran some test a while ago, A stormer Victorious with all sand caster as
    weapon (max shield, armor).

    vs EE wing of type 10 000 type 1

    first test NO sand shield foe EE = Victorious win.

    second test sand shield for EE = Victorious win ( take just a bit longer)

    Result I now hate EE fighters.

    Host 193

    Lord Lancelot

Games Memory Video Games